Philippians 4:8


"Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything is worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things."

Monday, October 4, 2010






Bethany's turn in the spotlight...

B-Beautiful, inside and out
E-Everyone's friend
T-Talented pianist
H-Happy, happy, happy!
A-A Child of God
N-Never a dull moment with her :)
Y-Yesterday, Today,
and Tomorrow...
ALWAYS my girl.







My firstborn...
I remember our first night, home from the hospital, together...
My love for you was so shockingly intense that all I could do
was stand beside your crib, watch you sleep, and guard
your every breath. All the while, through teary eyes,
I wondered how such an incredible, miraculous blessing
could have come to me from God above. Now, you're all
grown up and out on your own.
Our days spent together are much too few and far between
to be to my liking, but I understand...still, through teary eyes.
I am so thankful for the young woman that you've become,
for the way you have dedicated your life to being all that God
wants you to be, and for the close relationship that we share.
I'll love you forever.....






















No comments:

Post a Comment